Anyone can make a reservation for Valentine’s Day. But why not create your own romantic ambiance at home with a bottle or two of bubbly, and make one of these beautiful meals together?
- Yes, you can have eggs for dinner, especially when salmon and asparagus are key ingredients in this frittata. This one’s also great for those short on time.
- Chicken kulambu is chock full of Indian spices, and is best served over warm rice.
- The sauce for this easy Valentine’s Day pasta can be made ahead. Toss it with fresh-cooked pasta when you are ready to serve.
- A creole dish of sorts, this garlic butter and shrimp recipe uses a healthier quinoa as opposed to rice.
- Do not let the looks of this roast beef with chimichurri intimidate you. Just roast this beautiful cut of meat in the oven.
- A braised beef stew with roasted vegetables is perfect cooked with an earthy Brunello di Montalcino.
- Catering to special diets? Try this vegan spinach and wild mushroom lasagna with a basil almond cream.
- Chipotle, ancho and guajillo chiles makes for memorable adobo pork chops.
- Sticking with spices, chicken enchiladas with three peppers and a homemade enchilada sauce can warm any heart on Valentine’s Day.
- This holiday would not be complete without sweets. In keeping with the spirit of wine, this white chocolate mousse uses a sweet Riesling as one of the key ingredients.
Happy Valentine’s Day from all of us at Lot18.