Summertime calls for refreshing and cooling libations. Sangria is a great choice, mostly because the main ingredient is wine. The one ingredient that isn’t always the same, though, is what you add to the wine. Here are 10 delicious recipes to dress up the basic sangria you had at your favorite Mexican restaurant for years. Of course, you can do you shopping right here at Lot18 for the main ingredient.
- Blackberries are in season right now, so it makes perfect sense to add them to your sangria.
- Wine and vodka in this watermelon sangria — yes, please.
- Get a taste of both Spain and the Caribbean in these pineapple mojito sangrias.
- Cucumbers in a sangria? It’s better than it sounds, especially now that they are in season.
- It is going to be hot on July 4, so you might as well serve a sangria scorcher.
- Melons, moscato and midori — sounds like a summer sangria recipe to me.
- If you can get a frozen margarita why not a frozen sangria?
- Time to pull back out the popsicle molds! You remember when we made these white sangria popsicles, right?
- A sparkling grapefruit sangria is perfect for brunch if prosecco’s feeling pedestrian of late.
- Another sangria recipe using fruits that are in the height of season right now — cherries and white peaches!
Here’s to a safe and happy July 4 week! Which sangria recipe will you be making and enjoying with your guests? Also, do not forget to check out the summer watermelon vodka cocktail from last week!